The Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Energy Summit 2023 focuses on the future and current state of hydrogen infrastructure.
The 6th ACI Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Energy Summit will be held on March 8-9, 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal. In its sixth edition, the event will provide an update on the European hydrogen and fuel cell market and its evolution, as well as focus on current industry challenges, such as the current and future state of hydrogen infrastructure for the automotive sector in Europe, forecasts on its regulatory framework, and green hydrogen production, among others.
Throughout the two-day event, attendees will be able to gain in-depth insights into new technologies and solutions on the road to achieving mass production of green hydrogen in Europe.
The key topics to be addressed will be:
- Market Overview & Breakdown of Regulatory Framework in the Hydrogen Industry.
- Importance of Transporting Hydrogen & Safety Measurement with Challenges.
- The Hydrogen Stream: Big Push from Iberian Peninsula – Green Hydrogen Production & Investment Opportunities in Spain and Portugal.
- Decarbonisation – Process in order to meet increasing emission requirements and decarbonizing goals.
- EV Batteries via Fuel Cells.
- Renewable Hydrogen Market – Large Scale H2 production through Water Electrolysis & Technology Update.
- Case Studies of Infrastructure Developments in Existing Gas Infrastructure and many more.
Registration is simple. To participate in the Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Energy Summit 2023 or to get more information, please contact Mohammad Ahsan – Marketing & Delegate Sales. Phone: +44 (0) 203 141 0606. Email:email@example.com